This free webinar is intended for those interested in Avanced General Dentistry and specifically, the simplification of occlusions.
- To understand when, why and how facebrow records are useful.
- To give an insight into the mechanics of teeth in relation to the function of the gnathological apparatus and the science (or lack of it) behind its concepts.
- To demystify the subject and provide easy, practical and relevant solutions to most problems encountered in the practice
- The relationship of teeth in the study of occlusion using the tools of recording and reproducing occlusion to discuss what is practical and possible for its understanding.
- Participants will gain a better understanding of why, when, and how not to use the tools that record and reproduce occlusion.
Primary development outcome
- To have more confidence in using the tools that record and reproduce patient occlusion
Secondary development outcome
- To be able to challenge the myths and misconception that surrounds the field of gnathology