Minimally invasive dentistry is at the forefront of dentistry due to increased awareness of the complications associated with more traditional treatments. Cosmetic dentistry has also seen a paradigm shift in its thought process with technology and material developments driving a change towards less invasive ways to transform smiles. Dr Vasant will guide you through his thought process of using Invisalign as a pre restorative tool to assist in adhesive/restorative dentistry.
Aim & Objectives
- Learn the benefits of pre-restorative tooth movement, by delving deep into the conditions where it enables a more conservative, stable and aesthetic outcome
- Understand how pre-restorative tooth movement allows for an easier restorative approach
- Demonstrate how the latest digital technologies can benefit your practice and make orthodontic treatment predictable
- Show how correct planning can remove labour intensive elements which can put a strain on the practice
- Show how visualisation of the end result before starting any treatment can make a huge difference both for patients and dentists
By participating in this free webinar you will also earn 1 hour of verifiable CPD.
You will also be able to ask interact and ask live questions during the webinar.